Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Trainee Mechanical Project Engineer to join our passionate and driven team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis!
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Would you be interested to join a leading building services company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
You will have to oversee the financial and commercial aspects of all projects, ensuring the correct commercial controls are in place to protect the business and provide supervision, guidance to other members of the Surveying Department.
Duties will include
- Prepare all necessary supporting documentation in support of Final Account submission, including negotiating the settlement of the Final Account.
- Negotiating, Agreeing, and Placing Sub-Contract Agreement Contracts and Managing Subcontractors to meet program requirements; valuing the work undertaken by Subcontractors and issuing the appropriate Notices and processing payments as necessary.
- Pursuing Notices or Certificates for Payment, and the resultant payments that become due, including retentions.
- Analyzing actual costs and future expenditure, highlighting any errors or inconsistencies on a monthly basis.
- Forecasting estimated value, cost, and margin on a monthly basis, reconciling any movements in the month by exception, and reporting on any variances from the tender allowances and reporting by exception of any matter or event that is likely to affect the forecast outturn of a project.
The successful candidate
- Understanding customer’s requirements and conducting business in a professional manner at all times
- Capable of working in a team environment supporting colleagues and providing advice on all commercial matters when necessary
- Good PC skills, including advanced Excel skill
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills
33 days annual leave
Learning and development opportunities.
Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Service Administrator to join our passionate and driven team in Stockport on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Leadership Personal Assistant to join our passionate and driven team in the AMK Edinburgh office on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest AMK is currently recruiting for Pipefitters to join our team in Nottingham within our Projects Building Services division.
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.