Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Trainee Mechanical Project Engineer to join our passionate and driven team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis!
Electrical Project Manager
• Learning and development opportunities
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
• Company Car or Car Allowance
• 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement
• Health Cash plan subscription
• Cycle 2 work scheme
Would you be interested to join a leading Building Services contractor with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest AMK is currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Nottingham on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- Delivering design and build projects in liaison with internal and external design consultants.
- Ensuring that all employees have the appropriate training and qualifications to fulfill their role.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Design Team, and Procurement Team to develop the procurement, cost, design, and project management plans.
- Conducting continuous improvement activities in line with the client’s requirements, implementing corrective and preventative action where required.
- Setting up strategic planning controls covering the full scope of works for all disciplines including the procurement program, technical proposals, construction method appraisal, value enhancement, and risk analysis controls, tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning, and Project Management systems.
The successful candidate
- Experience in successfully managing multi-discipline projects
- Electrical background with relevant technical Board of Trade Certificate of Competency
- PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Completion of 5-day Site Managers Safety course
- Valid CSCS card
- HNC Construction / Project Management or PRINCE 2 Qualification – preferred
Additionally, this role will require Disclosure Scotland Clearance. Baseline or other similar security clearance may also be required.
This position will be based in either our Leeds or Nottingham office (whatever is more suitable for the candidate) however will be required to travel to other offices and client sites as required.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression, and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Service Administrator to join our passionate and driven team in Stockport on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Leadership Personal Assistant to join our passionate and driven team in the AMK Edinburgh office on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest AMK is currently recruiting for Pipefitters to join our team in Nottingham within our Projects Building Services division.
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.