Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Trainee Mechanical Project Engineer to join our passionate and driven team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis!
Internal Recruitment Advisor
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Learning and development opportunities
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• + Many other benefits!
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management business and help to attract, recruit and retain the best talent in the market?
Atalian Servest are currently recruiting for a passionate and driven Recruitment Advisor to join our team in our Loanhead office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Team Leader to provide a dedicated recruitment service to our Building Services division.
This is an internal recruitment role therefore no outbound business development calls will be required!
Duties will include
- Reviewing applications, arranging interviews and short-listing candidates
- Checking the suitability of applicants on candidate screening calls
- Briefing the candidate about job responsibilities, salary and benefits
- Preparing CV's and correspondence in respect of suitable applicants
- Attending interviews with hiring managers
- Making verbal offers of employment
- Providing an after-care service to candidates and coordinating inductions
- Building relationships with internal managers and stakeholders
- Supporting internal managers to develop accurate recruitment forecasts
- Proactive headhunting for candidates on LinkedIn and Job Board databases
- Attending Careers Fairs at Universities & Colleges to promote the employer brand
- Managing internal candidate applications and referral schemes
- Produce monthly 'Hiring Insight' reports for the Head of Recruitment
The successful candidate
- Knowledge of Recruitment within a Building Services / Engineering environment would be highly advantageous
- Experience within a Recruitment and/or HR environment is essential
- Degree/CIPD level qualification would be desirable however not essential
- Positive working attitude
- Willing to go above and beyond to achieve great results for the business
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise tasks effectively
- Creative flair - experience with social media or digital marketing would be preferable (but not essential)
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Service Administrator to join our passionate and driven team in Stockport on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Leadership Personal Assistant to join our passionate and driven team in the AMK Edinburgh office on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest AMK is currently recruiting for Pipefitters to join our team in Nottingham within our Projects Building Services division.
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.