Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Trainee Mechanical Project Engineer to join our passionate and driven team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis!
Mechanical Operations Manager
• Learning and development opportunities
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
• Company Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
• 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement
• Health Cash plan subscription
• Cycle 2 work scheme
Would you be interested to join a leading Building Services contractor with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest AMK is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Operations Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Leeds on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality/industry standards.
- Delivering design and build projects in liaison with internal and external design consultants.
- Leading and motivating the team in accordance with AMK personnel policies and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, contract decision-makers, staff, and external bodies.
- Ensuring effective management controls and relevant business processes are adhered to.
- Commercial management within agreed budgets and targets to ensure agreed margins.
- Ensuring all employees are aware of their obligations under the company Health & Safety Policy, and that work is carried out in accordance with the policy at all times.
The successful candidate
- Able to demonstrate experience in a senior management role, successfully delivering multi-discipline projects on budget.
- Management of Health and Safety policy and standards.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- CDM regulations knowledge.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Experience in commercial management and reporting on WIP.
- Completion of 5 days Site Managers Safety course.
- HNC Construction / Project Management or PRINCE 2 Qualification – preferred.
This position will be based in either our Nottingham or Leeds office, however regular travel to other offices will be required.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression, and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Service Administrator to join our passionate and driven team in Stockport on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Leadership Personal Assistant to join our passionate and driven team in the AMK Edinburgh office on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest AMK is currently recruiting for Pipefitters to join our team in Nottingham within our Projects Building Services division.
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.