Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Trainee Mechanical Project Engineer to join our passionate and driven team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis!
Would you be interested to join a leading building services company with a reputation for excellence?
• 33 Days Paid Annual Leave
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
• Cycle 2 work scheme.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Loanhead on a permanent basis. This position will initially be site based in East Lothian.
Duties will include
- Providing project operational support including attending planning meetings and project-specific document control.
- Production of NICEIC certificates, site packs and O&M manuals.
- Owning and managing key account programmes whilst updating live tracker spreadsheets and producing regular reports and outputs.
- Establish and maintain good communications throughout the life of each project.
- Forward planning, tracking and monitoring of projects from enquiry stage to handover / final account.
- Provide Administrative Support to Operations Manager / Project Team.
- Create reports/documents. Updating and formatting of the documentation.
- Completing access request for surveys/installation works.
- Preparing commercial / contractual documentation.
- Pre-employment screening checks.
- Attending client meetings / taking meeting minutes.
- Uploading handover documents.
- Co-ordination / submission of travel/accommodation requests
- Obtain quotes and technical submission data.
The successful candidate
- Experience in project management or operational role.
- Excellent PC skills in particularly Microsoft 365 suite of programmes - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Teams & SharePoint.
- Client focused, professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships.
- A self-motivated person who can work on their own initiative or in a team whilst achieving stretching targets.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage challenging demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires the strictest attention to detail and accuracy.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Service Administrator to join our passionate and driven team in Stockport on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Leadership Personal Assistant to join our passionate and driven team in the AMK Edinburgh office on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest AMK is currently recruiting for Pipefitters to join our team in Nottingham within our Projects Building Services division.
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.