HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
- Personal information that you provide to us. There are lots of ways in which you may share personal information with us – when you correspond with us by post, telephone or email; when you register on our website; when you request services from us or in the course of providing services to you; when you subscribe to marketing materials, when you provide feedback or post on social media sites that we run. The personal information that you provide to us may include Identity, Contact and Financial Data.
- Personal information that we receive from third parties
When we work with other businesses or use sub-contractors these parties may collect personal information about you which they will share with us. For example, we may receive:
○ Financial Data regarding your credit history from credit reference agencies;
○ Identity and Contact Data from an existing customer or sub-contractor that refers you to us so that we can provide you with our services,
○ Identity, Contact and Usage Data via feedback from a Servest group company or a sub-contractor we have instructed to help us provide you with additional services that you have requested.
- Personal information we receive from publicly available sources. We may obtain Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House, the Electoral Register or search engines or third party websites.
- Personal information about your use of our website. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.